Insurance Plan

We work with a variety of insurance and payment situations such as:

  • Medicare
  • Private Insurance
  • Auto Insurance/Attorney LOP
  • Worker’s Compensation

We are in-network physical therapy providers with several insurance plans including:

  • Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • Humana
  • United Health Care
  • Aetna
  • Medicare
  • Medicare Railroad
  • AARP
  • MedRisk
  • Align
  • SPNet
  • Bardavon
  • One Call
  • OnSite
  • First Script Network Services
  • Total Network Resources
  • Orchid Medical, HTPN, Gallagher Bassett

Please call us at 352-505-6665 if you do not see your insurance plan listed to find out more information about how to receive your physical therapy services at Kinetix.

*Please call us to verify your worker’s compensation insurance payor as we are always adding new insurance plans.

We offer several payment options for our physical therapy services:

1) We can bill your personal insurance plan, including Medicare and private insurance.

  • If you are covered by Medicare, Medicare will cover 80% and the remaining 20% is the patient’s responsibility. If you have a secondary/supplemental insurance plan, as a courtesy to you, we can verify your physical therapy benefits with that secondary payor and bill them for the portion that Medicare does not pay. You may still be responsible for a deductible, co-pay, co-insurance or non-covered charges, depending on your policy coverage. We accept cash, personal check and credit card as payment.
  • If you are covered by a private insurance plan, we will gladly check your physical therapy benefits as a courtesy to you, prior to or at your first visit. However, keep in mind that it is always the patient’s responsibility to be informed about your insurance plan benefits, and we are not responsible if they provide us with incorrect information. In some cases, you may have to pay towards your applicable deductible first; otherwise, you typically will have a set co-pay or percent co-insurance that is your portion to pay each visit. We accept cash, personal check and credit card as payment.

2) If you choose not to bill insurance, you can pay directly at our cash rate. Please call our office at 352-505-6665, if you are interested in this self-pay option. Cash, personal check or credit card are accepted forms of payment.

3) If you have pain or injury due to an auto accident, we can bill auto insurance to cover your physical therapy services. You may or may not need a physician referral for physical therapy, depending on your auto insurance plan. We would be glad to call and check your benefits for you.

4) If you have been injured at work and filed a worker’s compensation claim, we can bill your worker’s compensation company. We are already in-network providers for the following worker’s compensation insurance carriers:

  • State of Florida Employees Worker’s Compensation
  • State of Florida Community College Employees Worker’s Compensation
  • Federal Employees Worker’s Compensation

If your worker’s compensation company is not listed above, call us at 352-505-6665 for more information, as we may still be able to provide your physical therapy services.