Kinetix Physical Therapy is committed to providing outstanding patient care to the orthopedic, sports, oncology and women’s health patients, in Gainesville and the surrounding communities, by implementing evidence-based practice with the highest level of professionalism. Our qualified team of licensed professionals provides innovative services for not only rehabilitation, but wellness and injury prevention as well.
With our dedication to individualized treatment, professional ethics, and advanced education, we strive to achieve optimal treatment outcomes to enhance the quality of life and fitness of our patients/clients. We believe that our services are optimized when we work as a team with our patient/client, his/her caregivers, family, and our professional colleagues. We additionally believe that we demonstrate social responsibility by providing services in a cost-effective, proficient manner.
- Promoting a courteous, friendly, caring atmosphere in which patients will feel comfortable communicating and working with their physical therapist
- Maintaining a close relationship with physicians to facilitate a strong referral base and effective collaboration to provide the highest quality patient care
- Striving to support staff members in their continuing education endeavors to provide the most skilled, efficient, and current treatments available
- Being an accessible resource for the community in the areas of exercise and fitness, through offering educational seminars, public screenings, and preventative health and wellness classes
- Providing exceptional clinical education to students in the fields of physical therapy, exercise physiology and exercise/sport science
- Continuing to promote evidence-based practice through participation in research endeavors with the University of Florida